Happy Friday lovelies!
Slowly, but surely, this summer weather is making way for fall. I’m so ready for fall to be in full swing. I’ve been obsessed with Stuart Weitzman’s “Lowland” Over The Knee boots for yearsss, but the price tag is about 4 times too much for me to even consider. So when I saw these a.n.a. OTK boots at JCP on sale I had to snag them… in two colors. They’re super comfortable and I loved them as soon as I put them on. They also make these with a heel if that’s more your style.
Also, I thought I’d jump in with 11 things about me so we can get to know each other! Tell me something about you in the comments below!
- I have a major sweet tooth.
- After living in NYC for a few months, it will always have a special place in my heart.
- “I’m a lean, mean, hugging machine”… what’s that from?
- My go-to ice cream order is vanilla soft serve in a cone with rainbow sprinkles.
- I love baking, especially cupcakes and cakes.
- Some of my all-time favorite shows are New Girl, Gilmore Girls, How I Met Your Mother, and Full House.
- I’m pretty sure I have resting-bitch-face, but I promise I’m really nice if you talk to me!
- I love going to donut shops when I visit new places.
- Lip stick/lip color is my favorite part of doing makeup.
- I love planners, organization, and making lists.
- Reality TV is my guilty pleasure.. I’m watching MTV’s Are You The One? as I type this.