Basic AF Gift Guide for Her
Let’s be real. The holidays can be hard. You feel like you have all this time and then it’s like BAM! You only have a few days left to get your holiday shopping done! So here I am, coming to the rescue with a Basic AF Holiday Gift Guide for the ladies in your life. Whether it’s your mom, your sister, your girlfriend, your best friend, anyoneee, there’s something for everyone on your list.
First, let’s take a second to talk about how obsesseddd I am with Ebates. I’ve been using Ebates for the first time this holiday season and I’M IN LOVE WITH GETTING CASH BACK! Like who doesn’t want to get money for spending money?! Be sure to check out Ebates if you don’t already use it! PLUS, you get $10 for signing up! (Not sponsored, just love this site, and the link if my personal code that everyone gets to refer friends 🙂 )
Alright now, let’s jump into the gift guide! I’ve picked a few things for each price range to give you some ideas, but not overwhelm you!
- Mario Badescu Rose Water Facial Spray – also available in cucumber and lavender. This stuff is life changing.
- Candy – this one’s a no-brainer, everyone loves candy! My favorite is Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark Squares *swoon*
- Bath bombs – most people won’t splurge on these items for themselves, but they’ll really appreciate them as a gift! This is a cute one from Target! Oh, don’t forget the bubbles!
- Face Masks – I’m obsessed with these sheet masks from Sephora! The Pearl one is amazing! They have eye masks, too.
- Colourpop Lipsticks – Colourpop is amazing and the price cannot be beat! The Lumiere Lippie Stix, it’s my go-to.
- Makeup brush – If she loves makeup, or even likes it a little, I HIGHLY recommend this e.l.f. Powder Brush. It’s absolutely amazingggggg. And the price is a fraction of high-end brands, but it’s just as soft and amazing.
- Lip Balm – A good lip balm is an essential for everyone and my two go-to’s are Kiehl’s Lip Balm #1 and Burt’s Bees. Two classics.
- Cozy socks – Is there anything better than getting an epic pair of cozy socks? No. No, there is not. I love patterned socks, but classic solid socks are wonderful, too.
Small gift idea: My two best friends and I do a gift swap each year, and we give each other a cute mug and fill it with little goodies. Whether its a $5 gift card, nail polish, candy, lip balm, pens, whatever! You can do this for less than $10 and it’s a really great gift to give and to get!
- A super cute beanie – I love the beanies from Love Your Melon ($30) , but you can check out cute alternatives like this knit one from Nordstrom.
- A monogram mug – this is great for anyone, I love drinking hot cocoa out of my Williams Sonoma ‘G’ Mug.
- A cozy blanket scarf – I have one of these blanket scarfs from Old Navy and man is it comfy!
- A MantraBand – Give some girl power vibes with this sweet gift that’ll empower her everyday.
- A good book – Personally I love memoirs, so I recommend The Magnolia Story, both of Mindy Kaling’s books, Yes Please, and #GirlBoss. I have a funny feeling that I might be getting The Princess Diarist and I’m very excited about it.
- A skincare gift set – I love this one from Kiehl’s, the Mickey designs are so cute and its a great variety of products!
- Google Home Mini – oh my gosh, we just got one of these and it’s so fun! Thanks Santa for bringing that early 😉
- Yeti Rambler Tumbler – I drink my tea out of this every. single. morning. It’s phenomenal! You can also opt for a less expensive version from Target.
- A cozy blanket – There’s not many things better than snuggling up under a cozy blanket on a cold winter night!
- Slippers – My favorite are these L.L. Bean Wicked Good Camp Moccasins, but you can find cute and comfy ones pretty much anywhere!
- Polaroid Camera – These are seriously so fun! If she likes to take photos with friends this is a great gift for her! No matter what age!
- A dainty necklace – my two all-time favorite necklaces are the Kate Spade ‘One in a Million’ Initial Necklace and the Elisa Pendant Necklace from Kendra Scott. Both of these options are also featured on my Basic AF Guide: Wardrobe 101 which just shows how much I love them and highly recommend them!
I hope I was able to help you out or at least spark some other ideas with this holiday gift guide! Seriously be sure to checkout Ebates, I’ve made like $50 cash back just from doing my regular holiday shopping this year! It’s amazing!
P.S. How many times did I say amazing?! Can you tell it’s one of my favorite words?
*None of these links are affiliate links*